|April 25, 2017|
Complete List and Description of All Services
Client Access Licenses (CALs)
Individuals have unique access to the system. Each user can manage their specific activity and this information can be shared with others throughout the employer’s organization.
Standard job postings display company information, job descriptions, and job seekers have the ability to respond either as a registered user or as a visitor to the site. All jobs posted on Rx Career Center are cross posted to multiple job boards that include: Google, Indeed, Simply Hired, Lycos, and the "Careers" area of Pharmacy Choice when available.
Job Posting Packages consist of two types:
Job Posting Packages consist of two types:
- Individual Job Posting Plans – 30 day job postings that can also be bought in bulk to provide additional savings based on volume. These postings run on the Rx Career Center web site for up to 30 days (1 month).
- Job Posting Slots – These posting plans include job slots that are reserved for use on a Quarterly, Semi-Annual, and Annual basis. Job Posting Slots can be purchased in bulk or in a Value Package for additional savings. These jobs can be interchanged with new positions that open up. So when you fill one position, you can add a new position in its place. The amount of Job Posting Slots that run concurrently at the same time is dependent of the package purchased.
Resume Bank (Unlimited search agents included)
Provides access to the Rx Career Center candidate database.
- Web-based searching – Search candidate profiles and resumes in the world’s largest pharmacy specific database. It is quick and easy to access our system and it enables you to pinpoint the candidates you are looking for.
- Automated Search Agents – Let our search agents do the work for you. Define your specific search parameters and qualified candidates will be emailed directly to your inbox on a daily basis.
- Resume bank access is not available for purchase from Staffing and Recruiting firms.
Hot Job(s) (No more than 2 Hot Jobs/state)
Premium job postings that are the first openings job seekers are able to view. These postings are in bold print and have improved visibility over standard postings. More importantly, Hot Jobs are listed at the top of the page when job seekers conduct searches for open positions. This, along with a benefit tag line that is unique to the Hot Job posting, increases exposure and your ability to fill that position.
- Employers have the ability to replace hot job(s) every 30 days based on recruiting priority. So if you fill the position or have a different job that you want to increase exposure for, just replace it. All you have to do is contact the Rx Career Center staff and we will take care of it for you.
- Hot Jobs are also provided additional advertising exposure on the main home pages of Rx Career Center and Pharmacy Choice and are the perfect way to find candidates for those hard to fill positions.
E-newsletter Hot Job
Provides additional exposure for employers to advertise in the monthly Rx Career Center Candidate Newsletter for their selected Hot Jobs that is circulated via email to opted-in job seekers.
Company Specific Page
Company specific web pages are promoted in the Featured Employer section located on the main page of RxCareerCenter.com. Job Seekers are able to select the pharmacy segment that matches their experience and then view all job openings for each respective company. This gives you the opportunity to have all of your open jobs listed in one place. Employers are able to promote their image and provide an overview of their company that describes key benefits to joining their organization.
- Company specific web pages help search engine optimization and are developed in cooperation with the employer.
- View an example of a Company Specific Page
Premium Company Specific Page
These pages offer the same benefits of our standard Company Specific page, but has additional features that include video, additional images and company linking features along with a custom branding message.
Every month company specific pages are highlighted and rotated in the RxCC Candidate Newsletter for additional exposure and branding in the featured company section.
As a leading web portal in the pharmacy industry, we specialize in creating customized branding links to reach job seekers that visit Pharmacy Choice and Rx Career Center. We will work with you and develop and/or host a series of custom banners that rotate on both websites.
ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
Track all of your pharmacy recruiting in one central location. Edit and manage your job postings, leads, candidates, search agents, and notification templates through one simple tool, while sharing and communicating with all parties involved.
Professional Training/Consulting Services
Includes support for the following services:
- Administration console – Use our administration console to perform functions like: add/edit users, change permissions, customize drop-down menus, build custom auto-responders, set notifications, and run standard and/or custom reports.
- Reporting – Our core software includes advanced reporting and searching features, but we recognize that many organizations have specific reporting requirements. Standardized reporting allows the user to run activity reports on the My Jobs, and My Candidate modules. Rx Career Center can build reports that integrate with your reporting systems – additional fees may apply.
- Dedicated account representative – Rx Career Center offers dedicated account representatives to assist in the management of your software, jobs, candidates, leads and any other areas that your organization may need assistance.
- Job Uploads
- Updated jobs
- Rx Career Center consulting
- Training for new employees on software
- Monthly web site review and consulting report
- E-mail and phone support for your recruiters
Pharmacy Choice Monthly E-Newsletter Sponsorship
This sponsorship has reach approximately 70,000 job seekers and pharmacy professionals that have opted-in to receive the Pharmacy Choice newsletter every month. To view our latest statistics,
In addition, the e-newsletter will include the employer’s logo, appropriate Home Page branding, and links to various web site resources. The newsletters are available via a link for a 30-day period in a high traffic area on the main page of the Pharmacy Choice website. They will also be archived on the site for one year available for the viewing of visitors that are not recipients of the newsletter. This newsletter is distributed to opted-in registered users only who find value in the content our newsletter provides. We authenticate each email address by identifying undeliverable addresses and purge them from our database regularly.
Rx Career Center Monthly E-Newsletter Sponsorship
This sponsorship has reach approximately 28,000 registered job seekers that have opted-in to receive the Rx Career Center newsletter every month. In addition, the e-newsletter will include the employer’s logo, appropriate Home Page branding, and links to various web site resources. The newsletters are available for a 30-day period in a high traffic area on the Rx Career Center website. They will also be archived on the site for one year available for the viewing of visitors that are not recipients of the newsletter. This newsletter is distributed to opted-in registered users only who find value in the content our newsletter provides. We authenticate each email address by identifying undeliverable addresses and purge them from our database regularly.
The Employer Spotlight is one of the most powerful advertising options to attract potential job seekers for your open positions. The Employer Spotlight is located in prime advertising space on the main page of Rx Career Center. For a one-month period, the Employer Spotlight can help attain maximum exposure to your job openings. When job seekers click on the Employer Spotlight, it will direct the job seeker directly to the employer’s Company Specific Page that lists all of their open pharmacy positions.
Custom Job Board
The custom job board will display all of the employers open pharmacy positions with the look and feel of the employer’s corporate web site. Candidates/Job Seekers will enjoy the same functionality of the main Rx Career Center job boards with seamless integration into your company’s web site. All positions posted through Rx Career Center will automatically be posted to your corporate web site and will be “live” immediately. Job listings will be administered and mirrored on the main Rx Career Center web site for added convenience and additional exposure.
Email Marketing Campaigns
Reach your specific target market of pharmacy professionals that have opted-in to receive advertising promotions of your career opportunities. These direct email campaigns can be customized to specific states or nationwide and geared specifically to active and passive job seeking pharmacy professionals. Call Rx Career Center today for more details.
Candidate Registration E-mail
The registration email goes out to all newly registered candidates that join Rx Career Center. This email is the first correspondence a candidate receives as a new registered user. When they receive their confirmation email that they have joined Rx Career Center, they will also view a sponsorship message advertising job openings with your company.