Pharmacy Technician Opening
We are seeking a District of Columbia registered Pharmacy technician for a PRN retail setting pharmacy who is able to perform the following:
- Demonstrate excellent patient care by respecting, engaging, and enthusiastically meeting or exceeding all patient needs
- Organize medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions, preparing labels, and scheduling delivery
- Receive and enter prescriptions.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
For more information, please visit us online at http://empirepharmacyconsultants.com/
- Must be Registered with the DC Board of Pharmacy
- Two (2) years of working experience
- High School Grad/Equivalent
- Attention to detail