Pharmacy Technician Opening
Chicago, IL (10/3/2016)
We are seeking an Illinois registered Pharmacy technician for a full-time retail setting pharmacy who is able to perform the following:
- Demonstrate excellent patient care by respecting, engaging, and enthusiastically meeting or exceeding all patient needs
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
For more information, please visit us online at http://empirepharmacyconsultants.com/
- Must be Registered with the IL Board of Pharmacy
- Two (2) years of working experience
- High School Grad/Equivalent (Bachelor’s preferred)
- Certified Pharmacy Technician