Cincinnati, OH (10/3/2016)
We are seeking an Ohio registered pharmacist for a PRN retail setting pharmacy who is able to perform the following:
- Reviews prescriptions issued by the Physician, or other authorized prescriber to assure accuracy, appropriateness of medication, and determine formulas and ingredients needed.
- Directs pharmacy workers engaged in mixing, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Answers questions and provides information to pharmacy customers on drug interactions, side effects, dosage and storage of pharmaceuticals.
- Maintains established procedures concerning quality assurance, security of controlled substances, and disposal of drugs designated as hazardous waste.
For more information, please visit us online at http://empirepharmacyconsultants.com/
- Must be Registered with the OH Board of Pharmacy
- Must demonstrate practical knowledge of computers, software, and products applicable to the industry
- Must demonstrate proficiency and productivity in a fast paced environment
- Good organization, time management and communication skills