We are seeking a New Jersey registered pharmacist for a PRN specialty setting pharmacy who is able to perform the following:
· Collaborates with the patient and other health care professionals involved with the medication use system to prevent medication errors.
· Provides accurate written and verbal drug information to health care professionals, patients and family
· Documents, reviews and assesses suspected adverse drug reactions.
· Prepackaging bulk medicines, filling bottles with prescribed medications, and typing and affixing labels
· Must be registered with the NJ Board of Pharmacy
· Prior Authorization
· Must specialize in Hepatitis C
· Knowledge of Micro Merchant Prime RX Software
For more information, please visit us online at http://empirepharmacyconsultants.com/