CERTIFIED PHARMACY TECHNICIANS
GENERAL: Under the direct supervision of a registered pharmacist, compounds intravenous admixture solutions. Receives and stores incoming supplies; verifies stock and enters data to maintain inventory records. Must meet state registration requirements.
1. Prepares sterile intravenous admixture compounds under the direction for a registered pharmacist.
2. Maintains inventory of supplies.
3. Assembles, inspects and verifies production components.
4. Verifies stock and enters data in the computer.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Must have 1-2 years’ experience as a Production Technician or previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician.
2. Must be nationally certified and registered with the state
3. Hospital experience preferred.
4. Must have high school diploma or high school equivalency.