Pharmacy Technician Opening
New Haven, CT Technician
We are seeking a Connecticut registered Pharmacy technician for a PRN retail setting pharmacy who is able to perform the following:
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Organize medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions, preparing labels, and scheduling delivery
- Receive and enter prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
For more information, please visit us online at http://empirepharmacyconsultants.com/
- Must be Registered with the CT Board of Pharmacy
- Two (2) years of working experience
- High School Grad/Equivalent (Bachelor’s preferred)
- Certified Pharmacy Technician