EPC Pharmacy Staffing is seeking a Flint registered pharmacist for a PRN retail setting pharmacy who is able to perform the following:
- Reviews prescriptions issued by the Physician, or other authorized prescriber to assure accuracy, appropriateness of medication, and determine formulas and ingredients needed.
- Enters data such as patient name, prescribed medication and cost, to maintain pharmacy files, charge system, and inventory.
- Assays medications to determine identity, purity, and strength.
- Instructs interns and other medical personnel on matters pertaining to the pharmacy.
For more information, please visit us online at http://empirepharmacyconsultants.com/
- Must be registered with the MI Board of Pharmacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Commercial awareness