Healix Infusion Therapy, Inc. has a current opening for a Corporate Pharmacy Manager to join our expert team of quality healthcare minded professionals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· This position will manage, administer, evaluate, and direct all pharmacy operations and activities for multiple pharmacies nationally.
· Oversees organizational compliance, establish goals and objectives, develop policies and procedures, and create standards and regulations.
· Oversee clinical job responsibilities for all pharmacy staff
· Requires a minimum of 5 years' experience in a leadership role in an applicable sterile products healthcare environment.
· Home care or ambulatory care pharmacy experience preferred.
· Ability to demonstrate success in pharmacy management and operations.
· Must be knowledgeable in pharmacy regulatory issues in applicable states.
· Strong experience in the delivery of sterile products, either directly or through supervision.
· BS or PharmD required. Master's degree or residency, a plus
· Texas licensure or Texas eligible, with eligibility for additional state licensure and sterile products certificate.
Since 1989, a Pharmacist and an aerospace engineer formed a single, powerful idea: simplify infusion therapy. For over 27 years, Healix has focused on that original vision of helping healthcare providers deliver extraordinary infusion therapy care and have expanded that strategy into other critical aspects of healthcare.
Healix is headquartered in Sugar Land, Texas, a suburb of Houston. Our privately-held company began as a home infusion business but soon discovered greater levels of treatment efficacy and cost-effectiveness in an in-office setting. In addition to our infusion center management services, our licensed 503A pharmacy provides safe, high-quality compounded sterile preparations ready for patients and their caregivers to use in the hospital, clinic, other healthcare facility, or home. The Healix Infusion Therapy, Inc. Pharmacy is built to the most stringent state and federal regulations and is also located in Sugar, Land, Texas.
Sugar Land has been recognized in national publications such as MONEY magazine, CNN/Money, and Forbes as one of America's Best Places to Live, noting the city's diverse cultural and business environments, highly-educated workforces, and competitive salaries. Sugar Land is also consistently rated as one of the safest cities in America.