Shopko is a $3 Billion company with over 18,000 teammates. In the retail and retail health business for more than 50 years, we have over 300 stores in 21 states. Shopko continues to grow, while maintaining our hometown feel.
We serve our communities by providing distinctive name-brand & value apparel, home decor, family basics, and seasonal merchandise and top-quality pharmacy and optometric services.
At Shopko we are dedicated to delivering an outstanding shopping experience that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Working at Shopko will provide you with the opportunity to deliver this level of service to our customers, while working in a fun, collaborative and energetic team environment.
Shopko’s Pharmacy Technicians are responsible for:
- Assisting Pharmacy Managers and Pharmacists in filling prescriptions and any other tasks that ensure successful operation of the Pharmacy
- Providing an exceptional customer service experience at all times
- Handling all cash register operations
- Working with other Health Care Professionals in a manner consistent with Shopko brand standards
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Must demonstrate Shopko’s commitment to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to communicate with and be friendly with customers.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills to direct and motivate teammates.
- Requires effective decision making skills for handling Customer and teammate problems.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for effective interaction with pharmacy team and patients.
If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.