Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
Hospital Pharmacy Technician opening in Providence, RI!
Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is currently hiring for outpatient/inpatient Pharmacy Technician candidates in the greater Providence area. This is a great position if you enjoy a flexible schedule. The role is as needed with significant potential to become full-time or even permanent. Our ideal candidate will have a strong hospital background, IV/chemo experience, and open to working between the inpatient and outpatient pharmacy. EPIC experience is preferred. Please note this is an ongoing need and the availability of positions will vary.
- Provide technical support and assistance to pharmacy staff under supervision of a clinical pharmacist and following established procedures.
- Prepare, distribute, and deliver medications.
- Control inventory, provide customer service, perform data entry, and perform record keeping functions.
- 1-3+ years’ experience as a Hospital Pharmacy Technician
- IV experience, preferred
- Sterile compounding experience, preferred
- Strong customer service and must be reliable
- RI Pharmacy Technician license without prior action
- PTCB, preferred
If you are interested in this please apply today!