Cameron and Company, Inc. is looking for Pharmacists in the Wenatchee area to assist with pharmacist relief opportunities. You will have the ability to choose your schedule on a weekly basis and work with different personalities. We understand you need flexibility in your life. Don’t be tied down to the same facility day in and day out.
• B.S. degree or Pharm.D. degree in Pharmacy from an accredited educational institution
• Current working experience
• Pharmacist licenses in the state where the position is located
• Immunization Certification a plus
• Ability to work a flexible schedule (possible evening and weekends)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Interpersonal relations and customer service skills
• Multitasking and time management skills
• Ability to adapt to different pharmacy settings
• Travel flexibility to your surrounding areas
• Evaluates physician medication orders for appropriateness of drug, dosage, potential interactions, route of administration and stability. Makes recommendations for therapy changes to the physician and facility staff as appropriate. Works with patient medical information to conduct Drug Utilization Review (DUR) on all prescriptions and review clinical edits to ensure there is no adverse drug interaction.
• Maintains patient/resident database to include appropriate current and past medical history, appropriate clinical and laboratory data, and concurrent medication (including over-the-counter and home remedies). Comply with state and federal regulations.
• Provides clinical expertise by responding to drug-related questions and concerns to customers.
• Collaborates with the healthcare team to provide clinical and technical support as needed.
• Obtain, as necessary, and maintains all required documentation in accordance with federal and state regulatory agencies
• Implements policies and procedures for the safe procurement, storage, distribution and use of drugs and biologicals, as well as disposal of drugs.
• Assists facility/agency staff personnel with procedures relating to safe and effective methods of procuring, maintaining, administering and disposing of drugs.
An open schedule is highly encouraged as more work becomes available.
Schedule, salary, and travel details will be discussed after scheduling an interview.
Apply with resume for immediate hiring opportunities today!