Grand Forks, ND
We are seeking a North Dakota registered pharmacist for a PRN retail setting pharmacy who is able to perform the following:
- Reviews physician medication orders for appropriateness to identify possible dosing, scheduling, contraindication, allergy, drug interaction and incompatibility problems
- Contacts the physician if follow-through or drug order clarification is necessary
- Communicates with physician regarding the formulary suggesting changes when appropriate.
- Assumes responsibility for interpretation and verification of medication orders and preparation and distribution of standard and extemporaneous dosage forms in a timely manner.
For more information, please visit us online at http://empirepharmacyconsultants.com/
- Must be registered with the ND Board of Pharmacy
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Adheres to organizational safety standards and guidelines