We are seeking a New Jersey registered Pharmacy technician for a PRN position in a specialty setting pharmacy who is able to perform the following:
· Demonstrate excellent patient care by respecting, engaging, and enthusiastically meeting or exceeding all patient needs
· Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
· Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
· Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
· Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
· Must be Registered with the NJ Board of Pharmacy
· Three (3) years of working experience
· Certified Pharmacy Technician
· Must be able to handle a fast-paced, high volume environment
For more information, please visit us online at http://empirepharmacyconsultants.com/