Pharmacy Tech Opportunity&160;- Hospital Setting&160;
We are currently hiring&160; for a Hospital Pharmacy Tech position in Anaheim, CA, to assist in an Epic Software system conversion. This is an exciting opportunity that will extend until December. Please let us know if you are interested! We will be interviewing immediately after your application has been submitted.&160;
- Provides processing of prescriptions, and entering patient information into the system.
- Stocking of Pharmacy area, and drug carts as needed
- Generous pay rate
- Full Time, Part Time, or Flexible Scheduling
- $250&160;bonus after 260 hours
- Bachelors degree in Pharmacy
- Valid State of California Pharmacist license
- Knowledge of general hospital pharmacy practice and clinical pharmacy practice
- 1+ years of hospital pharmacy experience, plus three years of pharmacy experience preferred
- Immunization and BLS Certified preferred
- Ability to work well in a team setting
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so,&160;apply now
! If not, feel free to pass this along to someone who would be interested!
Genesis HealthCare and Genesis Rehab Services offer remarkable staffing solutions through CareerStaff Unlimited and its divisions:ReadyNurse, Therapists Unlimited, ProCare One, CSU Managed Services and&160;CareerStaff Rx.
With 25 years of experience and a superior reputation with healthcare facilities across the U.S., we are able to provide a variety of work options including per diem, full time, part time, permanent placement and travel opportunities. Apply today for additional information.
Genesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)